Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Happy Halloween 2007

I was lying on my couch the last night and could not sleep well .. don't know why. I was alone in my house. Suddenly with the clock stucking 2:00 am, the silence broke with a rustle in my bathroom. It sounded like the bubbling cauldron. I looked up at the closed door but couldn't walk down to check out if anybody's there. I called out, "Who's there?" almost in my chocking voice. Of course, nobody answered…but the sound went off.

Can you imagine the situation if this would happen in reality? But it can really happen to anybody this evening. Today's Halloween. I'm going to rent a couple of scarry movies and enjoy the real thrill of horror with my friends. What about you? If you are a fan of halloweem movies like me, then I would suggest you to watch "Exorcist", "The Others", "Evil Dead", "Frankenweenie" and not forgetting John Carpenter's "Halloween"

Just put off your lights and hold on your friends tight, put on the DVD and I'm sure you'll have a perfect Halloween shiver.

Let me wish you all a very Happy Halloween and a funfilled Trick-or-treat. If you are away from your loved one this Halloween, I know you are really missing him or her to much. Just click here if you want to reach out to your sweetheart with your very personal thoughts on Halloween today. You can delight him or her with wonder.

No comments: