Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Thanksgiving Countdown -- 21 days more

Ok freinds, admit that you can never resist your temptation to get yourself ready to grill roast Turkey for Thanksgiving, as soon as the Halloween is over. At least for me I can say that I'm a real foodie and start dreaming about the turkeys and cranberries as soon as the Halloween passes by. Thanksgiving is not even a month away. And I am preparing myself to throw a grand thanksgiving party for my friends over here. That way I can stay close to my friends or bring my friends close to me on this fun filled occassion.


It's only three weeks away and I've to prepare everything by 21st of November. If you are planning to freak out to launch a Thanksgiving dinner for your friends this is the right time to start off with your plan.

No comments: