Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Good Luck Wishes

Hi! New Year is here with its spirit at the fullest swing and I'm sure you guys have had a perfect blast on the New Year's eve. I had real fun that day with my gang and beloved guests. We had a lot of yummy foods, drinks, music and dance. I remember David's awesome steps so beautifully matched with Whigfeild's "Saturday night, I feel the air is getting hot, Like you baby ..." The way he moved was really rocking and made us rock the whole night. It was a perfect New Year's eve party and an eve to be treasured in the heart. I'm tired now!

Get Well SoonIf you too had had such a rocking "De De Na Na Na" dance, I'm sure you are suffering the same muscle pain like me. Just wait and I don't think you need to see a doctor. A couple of day's rest is all that you require right now. Sit before your computer and send some good luck wishes to your friends and loved ones through the optical fiber. Get well soon if you are feeling down after the hard core New Year's eve party.

No comments: