Friday, November 30, 2007

Paris Hilton's friendship With Britney Spears

Paris Hilton is back in news to hit the headlines once again! As you know, she is very social person and enjoys its social life to the fullest extent, she has freaked out to make friends. She's also got involved in the online social communities with her official Paris Hilton Myspace page. So making friendship with her is not all that a big deal.

Anyway, here's something about her friendship with Britney Spears that you would love to hear, I'm sure. What "Insiders" says is that there's more than just friendship between Paris Hilton and Britney Spears. Most interestingly Paris wanted to be like her new best friend, Britney and have kids. I remember the last year -- probably in November or December 2006, this 25-years-old bold and the beautiful Paris said to Life and Style Weekly, "It's been my dream to have four babies by 30. I look after animals, so I'd have a lot to give my kids."

If you really want to read more about their friendship, just click here.

No comments: