Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Thanksgiving Party With Juan and Pablo: Spanish Thanksgiving

People come in and part off from our life with out any significant change. Bust there are people who leave marks in our hearts while they go off. this thanksgiving I'm really missing Juan and Pablo a lot. They had come to Miami to visit their kins on Thanksgiving 2006 when I met them for the first time. I don't how and when we became good friends. I had a real blast on Thanksgiving the last year with these two Hispanic guys and my gang.

My friends and I'm missing Juan and Pablo very much -- especially Juan, who was a real foodie like me. These are two beautiful ecards which I want to reach out to them with my heartfelt thankfulness for sharing some great moments last year.

I have also invited those two great Thanksgiving friends of mine to join my thanksgiving party this year.


Thanksgiving Invitation to Juan and Pablo


Spanish Thanksgiving Comments Codes


Send Spanish Thanksgiving eCard
More Spanish Thanksgiving Comments



My heartfelt Thankfulness to Juan and Pablo

Spanish Thanksgiving Comments Codes


Send Spanish Thanksgiving eCard
More Spanish Thanksgiving Comments

No comments: