• Let roommates be themselves and you be yourself.
• Lay down the rules about coming into your room and what will happen to them if they do. If you have rules about your cube you will have to treat their cubes with the same respect that they will give you in return.
• Help them if they are in need of help.
• If two other roommates are fighting then stop them and make them respect each other and tell that you won't put up with their nonsense.
• Let other roommates in peace to study for tests and stuff.
• Let other roommates sleep in peace. It is okay to tell them to quiet down while you need your sleep as well.
• Keep rooms tidy and roommates will think that you are a nice and clean person.
• Make rules and make sure everyone obeys them.
• Keep tidy rooms, this will help with bigger friendship.
• Try not to get to angry otherwise roommates won't like you.
• Keep yourself very healthy and hygienic so people don't have to put up with stinky friends.
• Trying to stop two people fighting will probably be hard to do at first but try help and it might help.